Sorry, what you are looking for isn't here.
- Are you supposed to read the passages in the SAT Critical Reading?
- Best SAT Vocabulary Flashcards: Princeton Review's 500 Essential SAT Vocabulary Words
- Top 5 Literature Examples for the SAT Essay
- You might find this video useful… Vocabulary Prep for the SAT Test – Lesson 4
- Top 5 Historical Examples for the SAT Essay
- ACT Practice Questions: Best Books and Websites
- How to write a great SAT Essay body paragraph
- How to Learn Speed Reading
- SAT Handwriting: How to make your SAT Essay look great
- Pro Tutor's SAT Reading Comprehension Strategies
- SAT Writing Grammar Rules: Sentence Fragments
- What is the SAT Essay?
- Is Speed Reading Real?
- SAT Writing Grammar Rules: Comma Splices
- SAT Critical Reading Passages Lesson 3 from StudyWheel.com
- Best Strategies For Long SAT Critical Reading Passages
- Some (video!) thoughts on SAT prep from around the web: SAT Critical Reading Lesson, Sentence Completion Problem
- Be Humble About The SAT
- SAT Writing Grammar Rules: Subject-Verb Singular/Plural Agreement
- SAT Critical Reading Tips: How To Finish On Time
- Good Examples for the SAT Essay
- How to Overcome Fear of Choosing "No Error" in SAT Writing
- How to write a great SAT Essay Intro paragraph
- SAT Critical Reading: Strategies for Answering Questions with Difficult Vocab | Kaplan Test Prep
- SAT Writing Grammar Rules: Adjectives and Adverbs
Christian has scored a perfect 2400 on the SAT.
He's personally tutored over 200 students in one-on-one lessons through his independent SAT tutoring company.
Although he's only 26 years old, his tutoring methods were an overnight local success in the Austin, TX area, and he started this website to share his tips worldwide.
He's also the author of an SAT prep textbook series, which you can purchase and download through this site.
Want to learn more about Christian's qualifications and how this site can help you improve? Keep reading...