- How to write a great SAT Essay Intro paragraph
- SAT Writing Grammar Rules: Misplaced Modifiers
- SAT Writing Grammar Rules: Adjectives and Adverbs
- Really, you can lie on the SAT Essay!?
- Top 5 Historical Examples for the SAT Essay
- Ace Reader Pro Reading Software Review
- SAT Handwriting: How to make your SAT Essay look great
- SAT Writing Grammar Rules: Comma Splices
- Pro Tutor's SAT Reading Comprehension Strategies
- How to Overcome Fear of Choosing "No Error" in SAT Writing
- How to restate or rephrase an SAT Essay Prompt
- Essential Things Must You Bring To The SAT Test
- Some (video!) thoughts on SAT prep from around the web: SAT Critical Reading Lesson, Sentence Completion Problem
- Top 5 Literature Examples for the SAT Essay
- How to Learn Speed Reading
- How Can I Read Faster?
- SAT Critical Reading: Strategies for Answering Questions with Difficult Vocab | Kaplan Test Prep
- The top 10 tips for the SAT Essay
- SAT Critical Reading Tips: How To Finish On Time
- SAT Writing Tips: Eliminating Details Strategy
- SAT Writing and Grammar: Misplaced Modifier Examples
- A Comparison of the ACT and SAT Tests
- Easily Improve SAT Reading Score By Taking Notes
- Check this SAT prep video out: SAT Critical Reading Passages Lesson 1 from StudyWheel.com
- SAT Writing Grammar Rules: Parallelism
Christian has scored a perfect 2400 on the SAT.
He's personally tutored over 200 students in one-on-one lessons through his independent SAT tutoring company.
Although he's only 26 years old, his tutoring methods were an overnight local success in the Austin, TX area, and he started this website to share his tips worldwide.
He's also the author of an SAT prep textbook series, which you can purchase and download through this site.
Want to learn more about Christian's qualifications and how this site can help you improve? Keep reading...