- SAT Writing Grammar Rules: Misplaced Modifiers
- How to write a great SAT Essay Intro paragraph
- Really, you can lie on the SAT Essay!?
- SAT Critical Reading: Strategies for Answering Questions with Difficult Vocab | Kaplan Test Prep
- Pro Tutor's SAT Reading Comprehension Strategies
- How Can I Read Faster?
- Top 5 Literature Examples for the SAT Essay
- How to Overcome Fear of Choosing "No Error" in SAT Writing
- Top 5 Historical Examples for the SAT Essay
- Ace Reader Pro Reading Software Review
- SAT Handwriting: How to make your SAT Essay look great
- SAT Writing Grammar Rules: Pronoun Number
- Best SAT Vocabulary Flashcards: Princeton Review's 500 Essential SAT Vocabulary Words
- Best Strategies For Long SAT Critical Reading Passages
- SAT Writing Grammar Rules: Adjectives and Adverbs
- How to improve two-passage reading comprehension on the SAT
- SAT Writing Tips: Eliminating Details Strategy
- Essential Things Must You Bring To The SAT Test
- Some (video!) thoughts on SAT prep from around the web: SAT Critical Reading Lesson, Sentence Completion Problem
- A 15 Minute SAT Warm Up
- Are you supposed to read the passages in the SAT Critical Reading?
- SAT Writing Grammar Rules: Illogical Comparisons
- SAT Calculator Rules
- The Best SAT Critical Reading Practice Skills
- How to restate or rephrase an SAT Essay Prompt
Christian has scored a perfect 2400 on the SAT.
He's personally tutored over 200 students in one-on-one lessons through his independent SAT tutoring company.
Although he's only 26 years old, his tutoring methods were an overnight local success in the Austin, TX area, and he started this website to share his tips worldwide.
He's also the author of an SAT prep textbook series, which you can purchase and download through this site.
Want to learn more about Christian's qualifications and how this site can help you improve? Keep reading...